At the end of 2014, my mum, sister and I decided we’d take part in the 2015 reading challenge I found on Pintrest. The winner of the challenge (the one who has completed the most, not necessarily finished the whole thing) will get a prize, which I think was going to be a book voucher. I thought I would share with you my reading challenge progress so far and what books I used to complete what challenge!
1. A book that became a movie – Still Alice by Lisa Genova
2. A book written by someone under 30 – Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
3. A book by a female author – Daughter by Jane Shemilt
4. A mystery or Thriller – The Big Sleep by Raymond Chandler
5. A book a friend recommended – I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
6. A book at the bottom of your TBR pile – Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
7. A book set in the future – Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
8. A book by an author you’ve never read before – The Girl with all the Gifts by M.R Carey
9. A book with a one word title – Insurgent by Veronica Roth
10. A book published this year – Truly, Madly, Greekly by Mandy Baggot
I’m trying my hardest to use each book once and only once but I will say that I am struggling to find some books to fit into categories. I am loving the excuse to try to read a greater variety of books as I’ve already read some genres/books that I would not normally have picked up!
Let me know if you’ve read any of these books or if you’re taking part in the challenge and how you’re fairing!