For todays’ blog post, I thought I would do something a little different and off topic compared to my normal sort of posts. Every now and again it dawns on me that although you guys read my posts all the time, you don’t actually really know very much about me. I’ve done a few “facts about me” posts before so I thought I would make up my own sort of tag if you will all about my favourites. So here you go:
- My favourite colour – when did favourite colours become obsolete? When I was in school, you’re favourite colour is one of the most important pieces of information you can have about your best friends. My favourite colour is teal, and has been for a very long time. My coat, my vivofit, my bedding, everything I own will be teal if I can find it in the colour.
- My favourite movie – I can’t pick one but I can narrow it down for you guys. I am obsessed with Marvel. I love everything Marvel, although I’ve not read as many graphic novels as I would like. Thor and Captain America are my favourites but I do have a soft spot for Iron Man as well and I loved the Avengers films too. I’d happily spend my days drooling over Wolverine as well though so I’m completely undecided about which one is my absolute favourite.
- My favourite book – I shouldn’t have a favourite book because all books are equally beautiful but if I’m being 110% truthful, I would have to say that The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult is my all time favourite book. It’s so beautiful and I absolutely love anything to do with World War Two. And of course, it’s written by my all time favourite author so it was always going to be a favourite.
- My favourite food – pizza. pasta. garlic bread. any of these bring me happiness. If there is a way to this girl’s heart, it is Pizza Express. Oh the dough balls, I’m drooling at the thought of them! Anything praline as well is always going to be a hit with me too, my wonderful boyfriend bought me THE biggest box of Dairy Box chocolates I’ve ever seen in my life for Christmas and it’s filled with pralines and truffles. My idea of heaven
- My favourite song – I’m going to give two answers to this one, my all time favourite song and my currently most played song on iTunes because for some reason they’re two entirely different songs. My all time favourite song is Your Song by Elton John, it’s been a favourite for years and years and I can’t see that changing anytime soon. However, for some reason my most played song on iTunes is Love is On the Radio by Tom and Carrie Fletcher. It’s such a beautiful version and it always manages to get itself stuck in my head
- My favourite pastime – I feel like the answer to this should be reading but it’s not. Crocheting or scrapbooking are my two answer. Although I do love reading, I find crocheting and scrapbooking so relaxing after a day at work, and there is nothing better than relaxing after a stressful day at work.
- My favourite animal – giraffe. They’re so beautiful and majestic, I love them. I’ve always wanted a tattoo but I’ve never known what to get but a giraffe has to be one of the best contenders. Plus, have you ever seen how giraffes fight? Go on, google it!
- My favourite T.V programme – is there more than one answer to this question? The Gilmore Girls! I’ve loved this programme since I first watched it back in my high school days and I still find myself quoting it on a daily basis. I’ve got them all on dvd and I must admit, I’ve watched the dvds so much that a couple of the series are in need of replacing because the skip so much!
- My favourite sport – until recently, the answer would have been the MotoGP, and it will always be MY sport, however since going out with boyfriend, I’ve been watching the downhill biking more and more and boy is it exciting! Marquez to win the MotoGP championship this year and I can’t decide between Sam Hill and Greg Minaar to win the downhill…I just can’t!
- My favourite place – Paris. San Fransisco. No, Paris. No, San Fransisco. I’ll never be able to decide. What I will say is that I would pack up and move to San Fransisco in a heart beat, and it’s something that boyfriend and I have talked about seriously a few times. I imagine it would be almost impossible to up and move to the other side of the world. I’m not saying never though, just not anytime soon!
So there you have it, a little more insight into the world of Nicole. What are your favourites? If you’d like me to do another post, leave me a favourites question and I will give it another shot!