I love my iPod, it’s my commuter buddy and my running buddy and it’s got a sticker cover that makes it looks like Captain America’s shield so it’s even more awesome than anyone else’s iPods. Be jealous, be very jealous! Anyway, the moral of this little story is that I listen to a lot of music, and I know that people can be defined by their music and that a lot of people like knowing what others are listen to, so I thought I would share with you my top ten songs on my iTunes and why I like these songs so much. I’d also like to disclaim that I have a weird taste in music, so judge me all you want.
- Shake It Off – Taylor Swift….because I love Taylor Swift and this song makes me want to backward bunny hop around the room whenever I hear it.
- Love Is On The Radio – Carrie and Tom Fletcher…I love this version of the song, it’s beautiful and I could listen to it on repeat non-stop and never get bored of their voices.
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran…does this need an explanation? I’d have this as my first dance at my wedding if I could. It’s beautiful and it makes me want to cry in a good way.
- Stay, Stay, Stay – Taylor Swift…do you see a Taylor Swift theme here? She’s my fave and this is one of my favourite Taylor songs. Plus it makes me think about my boyfriend but I’ve never thrown my phone at his head!
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz…this song makes me think of summer and it never fails to put a smile on my face. Whether I’ve had a good day or a bad day, this song will be on my iPod at least once!
- Where You Lead – Carole King…because who doesn’t want to relice the days the Gilmore Girls were the best part of their lives? I still rewatch the programme every single year without fail!
- I Got Nerve – Hannah Montana…this is my running anthem. Whenever my running spirit gets low on a run and this comes on, I could take on the world. Honestly, it’s one of my favourite songs anyway and Hannah Montana is my spirit animal.
- Cool Kids – Echosmith…boyfriend introduced me to Echosmith at somepoint last year and I’ve loved them ever since.
- Tell Her You Love Her (acoustic version) – Echosmith…I did just explain my love of Echosmith, so this needs no explanation.
- On Top of the World – Imagine Dragons…I love this song so much and it’s another running motivating song.
I’ve had a great time making this list! What’s your favourite song?